Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Challenge Your (MY) Self

For the new year I challenged myself with keeping up my blog on a regular basis.  Like life, I am getting a slow start.  *grin*  I have taken the last week just enjoying the kids being kids in all their loudness and chaos.  A lovely visit from my mom and a wonderful afternoon in SanAntonio.  What a joy to be able to infuse history, that the kids can see and touch, into a beautiful sunny day.  I only wish I had brought my REAL camera.
My three babies plus friend at the Alamo.
My cotton stash.
While the kids were in school last week I was able to FINALLY work on organizing and finish unpacking my craft room from our move back in March.  Don't judge, it is my last room to apply myself and I wanted/needed to take my time.  It was also the room where things go when noone knows where it should go.
More fabric
I can close the doors!
A clean table - Amazing.
I have come to the realization that I am not going to get the Craft Room of my dreams, no pristine setup out of a magazine, so clean and organized will have to do.  I still have a few thing that are waiting on shelving but so excited that things are in their place and organized - for the most part. 




Gotta put the Antiques somewhere, might as well put them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment