Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shopping, Coupon Newbie on the Loose!


First, I got a pleasant surprise in the mail, a free 1 year subscription for Better Homes Magazine.  My hubby bought me a new, very nice, ironing board recently.  On the underneath was an offer for a free subscription for BH, which I had totally forgotten about sending off.



Today, I strapped on my sandals and took myself out to do a trial couponing run.  I realized I was not as prepared as I thought I was.  While I was out I decided to go by Target instead of two other stores I had prepared for.  All in all I saved 45% of my grocery with sales, promos and coupons at Target.


Which is pretty darn good considering that does not include my $10.00's in Target gift cards that I earned.   SWEET!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment