Thursday, February 28, 2013

E-reader Bags

I just love these e-reader bags.  I use mine daily.  I take it to the gym, it holds my ID, earphones, pocket change and KindleHD.  Just the perfect size to hold the Kindle Series, Nook or mini-Ipad.  

I was able to whip four up this week just for you.

 All are fully lined, slip pocket on one side and a zipper pocket on the front, detachable black shoulder straps for the these three.  Main pocket is zippered at the top and quilted for padding.

The last two photos, I used an adorable 'Kitty Cat' fabric as inspiration with pink and teal accent colors.  Comes with a matching natural shade detachable shoulder strap and is lined in a soft flannel.

I should have them all posted in the shop by the end of today.  I know you will enjoy, and watch for more versions to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment